Make Sure Your Boiler Is Ready For Chicago’s Winter Weather
Did you know that more than two thirds of costly boiler repairs are due to a lack of maintenance? Annual maintenance not only keeps your boiler in its best working condition, it also helps identify potential problems and prevent breakdowns that leave you without heat during the cold Chicago winter. That’s why J. Blanton Plumbing recommends annual boiler maintenance to ensure that your boiler is in proper working order.
Why Do You Need Boiler Maintenance?
- Safety. Annual boiler service ensures that your equipment is running safely and efficiently, allowing for peace of mind.
- Prevention. Your boiler should be inspected and maintained to avoid an unexpected failure.
- Savings. Regular maintenance will alert you to potential problems before they become a costly inconvenience.
Remembering to have yearly boiler maintenance done can give you incalculable savings in repairs over the years. However, we know that with all the many demands of your busy life, it can be hard to remember to call and schedule. J. Blanton Plumbing offers No Drip Club membership with maintenance reminders, auto scheduling and preferred pricing to make scheduling your spring boiler service a total breeze.
Make sure your boiler is ready for the cold Chicago winter. Call J. Blanton Plumbing at (773) 724-9272 to schedule your autumn boiler maintenance today!
What to Expect from J. Blanton
- Quality People Solving Your Problems
- Trained, Uniformed Technicians
- Fully Stocked Vehicles to Ensure Your Job is Done Quickly
- Local Response Within One Hour
- Upfront Pricing, Given Before Work Starts
- Exceptional Customer Service