When You Need A New Water Heater, You Need J. Blanton
If you are having problems with the water heater in your Chicago area home—or you want to upgrade to a newer, more energy-efficient model—J. Blanton Plumbing can help. A new water heater is a large purchase but with our help you can be confident you are making the right choice for your home. We can offer recommendations on the best options for you needs and then install it for you.
Water heaters have become much more efficient and reliable than past models, which means it’s a good investment now and for the future. There are several types of water heaters available on the market, including:
- Electric Water Heaters—Low installation cost and long life expectancy.
- Gas Water Heaters—Faster than electric and gas is a lower utility cost.
- Tankless Water Heaters—Heat water only when needed, saving money and energy.
- Hybrid Water Heaters—Combination of the features of a tankless and traditional.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters—Great for areas with moderate climates.
Rely on J. Blanton for fast, professional new water heater installation so you can start seeing a difference in your home and your utility bills. Also, ask how our exclusive No Drip Club memberships can make yearly maintenance on your water heater easy and affordable.
When want a water heater installed in your Chicago area home, call J. Blanton Plumbing at (773) 724-9272.
What Sets Us Apart
J. Blanton is proud to offer the best warranties in the industry. When we leave your home, you can rest assured knowing your new water heater is guaranteed. If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to let us know. We will always take your phone calls and fix the issue. We stand behind our work.